ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Working Hard or Hardly Working? (PS: It's the former.)

Despite the complete absence of updates on the site, U Division has been hard at work on a new project. Well, new in the sense that information about it has not been released to the general public yet. I'd like to be able to tell you about it, but the very nature of the project won't benefit from that. In other words, I can't tell you about the game until it's finished. I know that the point of a blog with updates is just opposite of that, but I've decided to go against that. First off, you already know a lot about most of my projects. There's no point in getting your hopes up for another one. Secondly, the way the game is, demos will not work. This project undergoes drastic changes frequently, and it's the kind of game you want to play all the way through.

No comments: