As explained in the title, C-Division and I are working towards releasing the highly anticipated second demo. Right now we're still adding new content (one last side-quest and cutscene) before we playthrough the game ourselves. After that, we'll open it to members of our forum to beta-test and debug it. After that, we'll upload it for the public. So if you really can't wait, and want to help out, join our forums so you can be the first to get your hands on it!
- Additional location to find "Flower Saver" badge for Luigi
- Once the Pit of 100 Trials has been cleared, the floor can be chosen in subsequent attempts
- Fixed confetti showing up
- POW DEF badge and POW SPC badge swaps are fixed
- Spots where you can't progress in Rosalina's Road Rage fixed
- The tokens/coin exchange works.
- Game is open source
- Mouse no longer affects selection in Menu (yay)
- TEC Minion of the Moment fixed again
- Tile passability fix in Meta City
- Bio Pirhana enemy in Lonestar Lands fixed
- Basic shops added to Stone Curd Ruins & Bowser Castle Escape chapter
- Enemies of Cheddar Desert and & Bowser Castle Escape chapter are slightly weaker
- Kammy's DEF slightly raised
- Kappin's DEF slightly raised
- Spinalots DEF slightly lowered and POW slightly raised
- Court Scene Typos fixed & other typos
- Tile passability fix in Krawlin Caves
- Typo in hammer tutorial
- Rolling Billows air elevator fixed
- TEC comes online automatically after progressing past a certain point.
- Tose. T "whenever" typo
- Instructions for installing fonts added
- Monster of the Month back online
- New Side Content Battle added
- D-Down Pound "Finish" for Mario
- Secret Boss's Death in battle is fixed
- Fixed battle song still playing after secret boss
- Mario's Battle Stance takes 3 SP
- Edited Luck's Last Stand's, Critical Rush, Lucky Touch's, Final Strike, so they're not as cheap.
- Konnor Typo
1.2.3 Fixes - Typos - Rolling Billows cutscene glitch if return late in game. - Final Strike does Criticals 60% of the time and costs 5 BP. - "Splash Hammer Finish" fixed - Wuzzel Woods blocks re-entry fixed. - Safety Boots Badge for Mario gettable 1.2.2 Fixes - Throne Room in Rolling Billows people and dialogue fixed. - Numerous Typos fixed - Escape Escape! and Fleet Feet badges fixed
1.2.1 Fixes - Bug causing Combo Assist to give random states such as Paralyzed or Fainted. - Bug when returning to two of the boss rooms in the Morterers and the KK Bases.
1.2 Fixes - Passability error in West Cheddar Desert - Fixed the black screen when you re-enter Kammy's part of Swiss Sanctuary (completely now) - Fixed Mixing of Technical and Technical+ Ores
1.1 Fixes - Metal Ore + Light Ore is fixed to make Glowing Metal Ore. - Fixed being able to walk across a sand pathway in Cheddar Desert without hitting a switch. - Fixed the black screen when you re-enter Kammy's part of Swiss Sanctuary.
You can redownload and just place your "Save01" file in the new folder.
Change Log -New "Sage Boss Battle Mode!" Re-fight all of the boss battles involving the capture of Sages. (Seven Bosses, one free full heal at the halfway point)
-"Reflect" skill buffed to last 3 turns -Koopatrols drop new item "Big Shell" -Tribal Shy Guys drop new item "Tribal Spear" -Tribal Goombas drop new item "Tribal Spear" -Different types of Boo drop items such a "Ghost Bag", "Dark Ghost Bag", and "Big Ghost Bag"
-Attack item "Big Shell" added. (Calls skill "Big Shell Drop") -Attack item "Tribal Spear" added. (Calls skill "Spear Throw") -Buff item "Ghost Bag" added. (Grants invincibility to an ally for 1 turn.) -Buff item "Dark Ghost Bag" added. (Grants invincibility to an ally for 3 turns.) -Buff item "Big Ghost Bag" added. (Grants invincibility to party for 3 turns.)
-t'sa pleasure to see you Mario! (Fixed) -Walk anywhere in Bowser's Castle Entrance the second time (Fixed)
First things first, go to the download page and download v1.5. The new download is a single ZIP file and is more convenient. It has some minor fixes, but it's main purpose is to set up the future ability to support Downloadable Content (DLC)
Even though it's been over half a year since the release of Seven Sages, it still seems like certain people have problems playing the game. I'm going to be blunt; it doesn't make any sense. Some people have made perfect walk-throughs of the game on youtube, it's been discussed throughly on our forums by many people, and of course many people have beaten the game.
However, at the same time, there are those who have yet to even begin playing because of some random problems. Like I said before, this doesn't make sense. If it works on some computers, and not on others, what's the problem? And more importantly, can we fix it?
I'm afraid the answer is leaning towards "no" at the moment. At the very least we can ask if people experiencing this problems have ever played an RPG Maker game before on their computer. Other than that, it seems as if there's a technical problem beyond our capabilities of fixing it.
To those not able to play Seven Sages, we're sorry. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy Starlite Worlds, our next offering which should prove to be even better.