ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Too much school, not enough work

Despite my earlier announcements, I haven't been regular in my updates of the site. I hope to stop this by next week, but it's really challenging to find time to work on my projects with school in the way. I'm not stupid enough to put priority on this hobby of game making, but it seems really tempting compared to AP class homework. At the least, I will add a few screens of the various U Division Games.

Well, here's a video that's been late to being added to the site. This was made by C-Division, so give him the props, not me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site needs some serious updating...

Wavebossa Already released a newer version of K'oss.