ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lack of updates... Don't blame me, blame Wii!

In all honesty, I came back to the U Division Game Studious (*coughdormroomcough*) ready to work on the ever-promising project called Zelda. I can't tell you the specifics, (this is the internet, ya know) but it winds up that a Wii one kid bought over the Christmas Break could only be played in my... office because TV's weren't allowed in other... cubicles. Thanks to a TV card and duel monitor action, the Wii was set up in my... office.

As you could have guessed, I've been playing the Wii ever since. I've been playing Twilight Princess (for research purposes of course) and Wii Sports (for... shut up, that's why!) and it has been fun. Seriously. And for such reasons, I haven't even as much as opened the Daibouken Project file. Hopefully, I'll remember my priorities and be able to disconnect myslef from the hypnotic swaying of my personal Mii in Boxing. Either that or the guy finally figures out a way to set it up in his room.

No comments: