ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daibouken Demo Goes Golden!


Feature Demo Version 1.0 is hereby on G-Status

By going golden I mean getting 50+ (53 as of now) downloads. I don't know whether that's a good number or not but it doesn't seem that bad. Hopefully, this will be the standard in which I am to judge other demo releases by. In all honesty, I haven't done too much on Zelda recently. Aside from some work on the Dungeon Map, I haven't as much as touched the game. However, I work in cycles and once I tire of drawing, writing, playing Twilight Princess or Madden Wii, I may just go back and pick up good ol' Daibouken.

Well, if you haven't already done so:
Download the Demo

No comments: