ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daibouken: Almost a year in production...



...and I have yet to even think about quitting. That's a good sign for someone notorious of starting but never finishing his projects. The fire of working on the Zelda game has not died out in the least. Especially since this the first time I've ever gotten close to finishing any of the major systems of the game. The CMS and CBS are looking better each time I work on them, and, to my surprise, I can actually see an end in sight. I've already done about 90% of the unique coding, the rest is copy, pasting, and slight alteration.

To celebrate Daibouken's birthday, I'll try to whip up something special... You'll see.

No comments: