ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Friday, March 9, 2007

Shrinking Daibouken: The Change to Minish Cap Graphics


Wow. Now doesn't that look really nice? This is the future of Daibouken. Yes, for some reason I had started off Daibouken using a Minish Link but Link to the Past tilesets. To be honest, this was all becuase of availablility. I thought that to use the Minish Cap sprites, I'd have to make the chipsests myself. That's what I had to do for Mario, and look what happened to him. It's been a year since I started Daibouken. In that time, lots more Minish Cap CharaSets and ChipSets have been made. I'm sure there is a sufficent amount of them, although I must admit LttP had more.

So, I will now officially announc that Daibouken will be fully Minish Cap now. Actually, the Weapon Icons will still be Ocarina of Time/ Majora's Mask. Simply put, Minish looks much richer and detailed and actually fits with the version of Link I'm using. You'll be seeing Minish Screenshots from now on.

No comments: