ICU Gigasoft Forum & Community

.:ICU Gigasoft Forums:.
Get all the latest info on Epic Paper Mario & Starlite Worlds here!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Demo v1.0 is being reworked, expect Demo v1.2 soon!

The title pretty much tells you all you need to know, but I might as well add on to that. Yes, I am currently updated the long overdue version of the demo. I'm not quite sure what I want to show off right now, but I do have a few guarantees. After all, it's v1.2, so it won't be too big of a jump.

Here's a list of what to expect so far:
-All features from Demo 1.0
-New Minish Cap graphics
-HUD display system
-Ability to change and use different weapons for puzzle solving

I'll keep you posted on this new demo as I get more work done in it. It's surprising I've done anything on Daibouken seeing as how it's spring break. That just shows how dedicated I am.

No comments: